Holland Government Scholarship for International Students–Bachelors & Masters 2022/2023
Apply now for the Holland Government Scholarship! The Netherlands Government through the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences is offering the Holland Scholarship for International students to study for Undergraduate and Master’s program
- 1st February 2022
- 1st May 2022.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
To be taken at (country): Netherlands research universities and universities of applied sciences
Fields of Study: courses offered at the Universities
About Scholarship: The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands.
Type: full-time Bachelors, Masters.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
- You do not have a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands.
Number of Scholarships: not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship amounts to €5,000.
Duration of Scholarship: You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
How to Apply:
- The deadline for application is either 1 February 2022 or 1 May 2022. Please check your specific deadline on the website of the institution you want to apply to.
- Further information about the application procedure, the participating institutions and the specific deadlines is available on the website of the institution of your choice.
Check further instructions below.
- Choose a course and/or institution with the Study finder tool.
- Check whether the Dutch higher education institution is participating.
a. Participating research universities
b. Participating universities of applied sciences
- Check the selected fields of studies on the website of the Dutch higher education institution.
- Check whether you meet the application criteria above.
- You need to apply for the Holland Scholarship directly at the institution of your choice and meet their selection criteria.
- If you have any questions about the procedure, please contact the institution you are applying to directly.
- After the application deadline, the institution you applied to will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.