International Covid Relief Scholarships at National Louis University–USA 2022
National Louis University is providing the 2022 International New Student Covid Relief Scholarship to people who are willing to bear a course of study at the Institution. This scholarship chance is price 45% of the schooling fee of the regular chosen course, which can be renewable to the chosen applicants.
Eligible Countries: International
Price of Award: 45% Tuition fee
Variety of Awards: Not stated
Application Deadline: April 15, 2022.
- Candidates should be international students on an F1 student visa
- Candidates must be a primary Time Freshman (completed below twenty semester hours/30 quarter hours of previous university-level work)
- Candidates must be following a program offered in NLU’s collegian school
- Candidates must be a replacement NLU student beginning your NLU coursework On-Campus within the Fall 2021 or Winter 2022 term
- Candidates must maintain regular standing (14+ credits/term) and continuous enrollment (Summer optional)
- Candidates must adhere to any or all university policies and maintain their F1 status so as to stay eligible to receive NLU scholarships.
Application Procedures: Interested candidates should secure admission at the university by finishing the web form. The applicants must complete the scholarship application form and a corresponding essay or video and submit it to [email protected] to use for the scholarship.Visit Website For More Information