Coventry University Technology Scholarship (Fully-funded)
Applications are herewith invited from appropriately qualified graduate students for Coventry University Technology analysis Scholarship in moral development of innovative data-driven technologies for sensible Cities. This scholarship is totally funded and obtainable for international students.
All researchers at Coventry University (from PhD to Professor) are a part of the doctoral faculty and Centre for analysis Capability and Development, that provides support with high-quality coaching and career development activities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Coventry University, UK
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
Host Institution(s): Coventry University, UK
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded, as well as tuition fees and stipend/bursary
Variety of Awards: Many
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
Application Deadline: May 4, 2022
Coventry University Technology Scholarship | Details
The scientific research can take a practice-based approach and mix methodologies from the humanities and social sciences expertly in computing science and engineering. The aim is to spot tangible steps for up ethics-in-practice within the context of sensible Cities and AI development.
The winning candidate will receive comprehensive research coaching as well as technical, personal and skilled skills.
To be eligible for Coventry University Technology analysis Scholarship, candidates are expected to satisfy the subsequent conditions:
- Candidates should be international students
- Candidates should register in full-time program
- Candidates must have a minimum of a 2:1 degree in an exceedingly relevant discipline/subject space with a minimum 60% mark within the project part or equivalent with a minimum 60% overall module average.
- Candidates must have the potential to interact in innovative analysis and to complete the PhD inside a 3.5 years
- Candidates must have a minimum of West Germanic proficiency (IELTS overall minimum score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in every component)
How to apply: Interested candidates for the scholarship are to complete a web application. All applications need full supporting documentation, Associate in Nursing a covering letter. For pre-determined (named) projects, an up-to 2000-word supporting statement is needed showing however the applicant’s experience and interests are relevant to the project.