Recent Hong Kong PhD Fellowship, 2022
International students will apply for the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme to pursue their scholarly person studies in Hong Kong, China. Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS) 2021/2022 (stipend of HK$319,200) .
The Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme, established in 2009 by the Hong Kong analysis Grants Council (RGC), aims to draw in outstanding students from everywhere the globe to pursue PhD programmes at Hong Kong universities.
The participating universities are:
University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Baptist University, Lingnan University, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, The Education University of Hong Kong, The Hong Kong polytechnic institute University, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, The University of Hong Kong
Level of Study: PhD
Institution(s): See list below
Study in: Hong Kong
Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
Chance Focus Areas: Eligible PhD Programs offered by collaborating establishments
Program Period: 3 to four years.
Application Deadline: Dec 1, 2022
The HKPF (Hong Kong PhD Fellowship) supports the awardees to pursue their PhD studies at UGC-funded establishments in Hong Kong:
- University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Lingnan University
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Education University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong polytechnic institute University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The University of Hong Kong
The Hong Kong PhD Fellowship theme for International Students provides the recipient with the subsequent benefits:
- Associate degree annual regular payment of HK$322,800 (approximately US$41,400)
- A conference and research-related travel allowance of HK$13,500 (approximately US$1,730) per annum for every awardee for a amount up to a few years.
- The RGC doesn’t charge any application fee for the (HKPFS) . However, universities might charge application or different process fees.
Note: Three hundred(300) PhD Fellowships are going to be awarded within the 2022/23 tutorial year*. For awardees who want over three years to complete the PhD degree, extra support is also provided by the chosen universities. For details, please contact the schools involved directly.
Eligibility Criteria for Hong Kong PhD Fellowship
To be eligible for Hong Kong PhD Fellowship theme for International Students, you need to fulfill the subsequent criteria:
Those that are seeking admission as new regular PhD students in UGC-funded establishments of Hong Kong, regardless of their country of origin, previous work expertise and ethnic background, ought to be eligible to apply.
candidates should demonstrate outstanding qualities of educational performance, analysis ability/potential, communication and social skills, and leadership abilities.
How to Apply for Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme:
Follow below steps to avail Hong Kong PhD Fellowship theme for International Students:
1. Before applying please check this link
2. Fill the initial Application from here
3. Submit Initial Application to analysis Grants Council [email protected]
(Note : Open for applications at 12:00 midday Hong Kong Time )
Submit Full Applications to planned Universities
(After finishing associate degree initial application, candidates ought to submit full applications for his or her hand-picked PhD programs to the proposed universities quoting their HKPFS Reference variety before the universities’ several deadlines. As regards program information, needs for PhD admission, application methods, rules and policy of individual universities, please check with individual universities and PhD programs for data. )
4. For a lot of information concerning a way to apply click here & here