University of Swansea PhD Scholarship Programme, 2022 Fully Funded
Applications are invited for a three year Ph.D. office to figure on advanced label-free super-resolution optical imaging for applications in materials and biological sciences.
Scholarship Values: absolutely funded
Host Institution(s): metropolis University
Level of Study: PhD
Field of Study: Analytical Chemistry, AI Optical Spectroscopy, Imaging
Nationality: kingdom and EU Students
Scholarships in: UK
Application Deadline: March 30, 2022
during this project you’ll develop new research and imaging techniques by combining atomic force microscopy, Raman spectrographic analysis and machine learning for chemical and biological analysis at abstraction resolution starting from ten nm to few microns. The project can build on a roaring collaboration between metropolis University and therefore the national measuring institutes in Europe.
absolutely funded Swansea University And European Commission Ph.D. Scholarships 2022 is obtainable to below take PhD level programs at Swansea University.
This scholarship covers the complete value of kingdom tuition fees and Associate in Nursing annual regular payment of £15,609.
further analysis expenses also will be available.
kingdom and EU
Candidates should usually hold an college man degree at 2.1 level in chemistry or a connected subject, or a master’s degree with a minimum overall grade at ‘Merit’ in Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or related subjects (or Non-UK equivalent as outlined by metropolis University).
sturdy interests in instrumentation, microscopy, optics and programming is desirable.
English requirements: If applicable – IELTS 6.0 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in every individual component) or metropolis recognised equivalent. Details on the Swansea University English entry policy are often found here.
a way to apply: Please complete your application on-line with the subsequent information:
1. Course selection – please choose Chemistry / Ph.D. / regular / three Year / July
within the event you’ve got already applied for the on top of programme previously, the applying system might issue a warning notice.
2. Begin year – please choose 2022
3. Funding (page 8)
- Are you funding your studies yourself?’ – please select No
- Name of Individual or organisation providing funds for study’ – please enter ‘RS78 – Ph.D. Chemistry’
*It is that the responsibility of the soul to list the on top of info accurately once applying, please note that applications received while not the above information listed won’t be thought of for the scholarship award.
One application is needed per individual metropolis University diode analysis scholarship award; applications can’t be thought of listing multiple metropolis University diode analysis scholarship awards.
As a part of your on-line application, you need to transfer the subsequent documents (please don’t send these via email):
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if you’re presently finding out for a degree, screenshots of your grades so far are sufficient)
a canopy letter as well as a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ to clarify why the position notably matches your skills and knowledge and the way you decide on to develop the project.
- 2 references (academic or previous employer) on headed paper or mistreatment the Swansea University reference form. Please note that we tend to aren’t able to settle for references received citing personal email accounts, for instance Hotmail. Referees ought to cite their employment email address for verification of reference.
- Proof of meeting English demand (if applicable).
- Copy of kingdom resident visa (if applicable)
*External Partner Application information Sharing – Please not that as a part of the scholarship application choice process, application data sharing might occur with external partners outside of the University, once joint/co- funding of a scholarship project is applicable.Visit Website For More Info