Alpbach Forum European Scholarships Fully Funded 2022
Each year, the European Alpbach Forum awards scholarships to hundreds of outstanding young talents from all over the world. This scholarship program allows students, young professionals and change workers to come to Alpbach and participate in a unique program consisting of scientific and artistic seminars, a high-level lecture program and a variety of social activities. and cultural. Apply now to join the European Alpbach Forum as a scholarship holder!
The European Alpbach Forum 2022 will take place from August 21 to September 2, 2022. In addition to the joint lecture program, scholarship holders will be able to participate in the Alpbach Seminars which constitute the academic heart of the European Alpbach Forum.
Scholarship Sponsor: Alpbach European Forum
Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded (per conference)
Host Institution(s): Alpbach European Forum
Scholarship Value: Not specified
Number of awards: various
Level of study: All levels of study / Artists / Non-graduates
Nationality: All nationalities
Application deadline: March 31, 2022.
Criteria for AEF 2022 scholarship eligibility
To apply for an #efa22 scholarship it is necessary not to have attended the on-site conference of the European Forum of Alpbach as a scholarship holder before.Too;
- You must be able to communicate fluently in English (minimum at European level B2). There are several ways to prove your knowledge of English.
- All applicants for the first scholarship must be between the ages of 18 and 30. For African applicants, the 35-year-old threshold applies.
- All young people fulfilling the scholarship conditions can apply regardless of their country of residence.
applicants accepted from all academic disciplines. Artists and non-graduates are also strongly encouraged to apply!
- All applicants must be available and ready to participate in the European Alpbach Forum 2022 from August 20 to September 2, 2022.
All applicants for the #EFA22 scholarship program, except Austrian, Taiwanese and Chinese citizens , will have to apply for a scholarship on the following platform: (the link will be provided from March 15, 2022)
- Test of your English level B2 as indicated in the section “Knowledge of the language English”
- Latest diploma with transcript (in English, German or French)
- Personal information, CV details and a statement of motivation (find out more on the official application page)