Government of Canada Scholarships Fully Funded 2022-2023
At least 50 scholarships are going to be awarded during this year’s competition of the govt of North American country Scholarships for Study in Canada 2022-23, with the amount expected to extend every year. Interested candidates are requested to use currently for a study place in Canadian post-secondary establishments of their choice, who can then apply for the scholarships on their behalf.
The Study in Canada Scholarships offer students from post-secondary institutions settled within the new eligible countries/territories with short-run exchange opportunities for study or analysis in Canadian post-secondary institutions at the college, college boy and graduate levels.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of North American country (DFATD)
Scholarship Type: Full funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Canadian post-secondary establishments
Scholarship Worth: Up to CAD 12,700 for six months
Range of Awards: fifty each year (number would possibly increase)
Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters, Doctor of Philosophy
Eligibility Criteria | Government of Canada Scholarships 2022-2023
Candidates should be:
1. Citizens of 1 of the subsequent eligible countries/territories:
- Asia: Bangladesh, Nepal, Taiwan;
Europe: Turkey, Ukraine;
- Middle East associated North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia;
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda; and
2. Registered as a full-time student at post-secondary establishment in an eligible country/territory and paying tuition fees thereto institution at the time of application and for the total period of the exchange.
The Canadian post-secondary institution must:
- Be a delegated Learning establishment (DLI);
- Have a sound student exchange agreement with the candidate’s home institution that waives tuition fees for scholarship recipients. For college and college boy analysis applications with no agreement, a letter issued by the Canadian establishment’s international workplace or equivalent are going to be accepted; and
- Inform each the candidate and also their home institution of any obligatory fees that, in exceptional cases, can’t be waived, before applying for a scholarship on the candidate’s behalf.
Also Check Out: UFV International Scholarship in Canada, 2022
Scholarship Price and Advantages
The scholarship is valued at CAD 10,200 or CAD 12,700 looking on study period and the funds ought to be used towards:
- visa or study/work permit fees;
- fare for the scholarship recipient solely via the most direct and economical route;
- health insurance;
- living expenses, resembling accommodation, utilities and food;
- ground transportation, as well as a public transportation pass; and
- books and provides needed for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and different equipment.
Application Procedures, Roles and Responsibilities
- submit applications on behalf of eligible candidates;
- promote this scholarship chance to their school and workers members, still on partner institutions from the eligible countries/territories;
- rank applications supported the institution’s strategic priorities;
- identify a single author for the submission of applications;
- sign a Contribution Agreement with DFATD and pay out scholarship funds to winning candidates; and
- submit qualitative and quantitative reports throughout the scholarship period.
Candidates fascinated by this scholarship program should:
- create their interest illustrious to their home establishment;
- resolve if there’s an existing institutional collaboration or exchange agreement between their home institution and a Canadian institution;
- request info from their home institution about the application method and choice criteria specific to the Canadian partner institution; and
- guarantee they meet the eligibility needs.
Post-secondary establishments from eligible countries/territories should:
- Communicate with partner institutions in North American country to verify or explore institutional collaborations and student exchange agreements;
- Promote this scholarship chance through their international offices;
- Determine candidates who meet the eligibility and admission requirements for the Canadian partner institution;
- Offer supporting documents for his or her candidates to the Canadian partner institution, that is answerable for submitting the scholarship applications; and
- Advise elite candidates to realize further linguistic training and intercultural skills before their departure.
Application Deadline: March 22, 2022Visit Website For More Info