Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is open for students from developing countries with relevant professional expertise and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts who are applying to a master program in a very development related topic.
Scholarship Values: absolutely funded (Travel+Tuition Fee+ Monthly Stipend)
Host Institution(s): Japan Universities, USA Universities, Africa Universities See the list very well description
Level of Study: Masters
Field of Study: Multi Subject, Development connected Topics
Nationality: World Bank Member Developing Countries
Scholarships in: USA, Japan, Africa, Europe, Australia, New Zealand
Application Deadline: 05/27/2022
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program is open for WorldBank Member Developing Countries .The scholarship permits Masters level program(s) within the field of Multi Subject, Development connected Topics instructed at Japan Universities, USA Universities, Africa Universities See the list very well description.The point in time of the scholarship is twenty seven might 2022.
After completion of degree, the students is needed to come to their home country to use their new skills and contribute to their countries’ social and economic development.
Joint Japan International Bank for Reconstruction and Development Graduate Scholarship Program is out there to undertake Masters level programs at Japan Universities, USA Universities, Africa Universities.
JJWBGSP offers scholarships for taking part Programs at universities in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan.
A JJWBGSP scholarship provides
- Tuition fee
- A monthly living stipend
- Round trip transportation
- Health insurance
- Travel allowance.
Students from International Bank for Reconstruction and Development member developing countries are eligible.
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, European country and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, shelter d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Arab Rep, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haití, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lao, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia,
Details on Eligibility Criteria for each imply applications are provided in this call’s Application Guidelines, and these elaborated eligibility criteria are strictly adhered to.No exceptions are made.
broadly speaking speaking, Developing Country nationals must:
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country on this list;
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country;
- Be in smart health;
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned a minimum of three years before the applying point in time date;
- Have 3 years or a lot of of recent development connected work expertise once earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree;
- Use in development related add a paid full time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application.At least 3 years of paid development-related employment since earning a bachelor’ degree (or equivalent college degree) and earned within the last 6 years from the applying deadline. See FAQs on crediting qualified part-time employment to this three-year requirement. A steered list of development-related topics may be found in Appendix two of the application guidelines. the sole exception to the current criterion are nationals of developing countries from a rustic enclosed within the list of fragile and conflict countries in Annex 3 of the application guidelines. In these exceptional cases, we tend to take into consideration the restricted employment opportunities in the countries listed in Annex 3.
- On or before the end of the scholarship application amount for successive year in a minimum of one in every of the taking part countries, JJ/WBGSP master’ programs that are outside of the country of citizenship and origin of the individual listed at the time the decision for applications was opened are going to be admitted flatly (with the exception of funding).The letter of admission should be uploaded before submitting the application. See “How to apply” for a lot of information.
- Not be the manager Director, his Deputy and/or staff of any kind of World Bank Group appointment or a detailed relative of any of the higher than by blood relationship or adoption, the term “close relative” being outlined as follows: mother, father, sister, 0.5-sister, brother, half brother, son, daughter, aunt, uncle, kinswoman or nephew.
To be considered for a JJ/WBGSP scholarship, you should 1st apply and be categorically accepted for admissions to a minimum of one among the taking part Programs. In your application, you would like TO transfer associate UNCONDITIONAL LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE from a participating master’s degree program. Applications are done on-line once the scholarship opens. There are a pair of application windows betting on the participating program:
• Application Window#1From seventeen Jan 2022 to twenty-eight Feb 2022 at time of day Washington time JJWBGSP taking part Programs accepting applications below Window #1
• Application Window #2From twenty nine March 2022 to twenty seven could 2022 at noon Washington timeJJWBGSP taking part Programs accepting applications below Window #2
It is vital to go to the applying pointers official web site (link found below) for careful info on the way to apply for this scholarship.