University of Ohio Grants and Scholarships for Graduates 2022
Ohio State University Grants and Scholarships: Ohio State University, through the Offices of International Affairs, Research, Student Academic Success, and Global Gateways, sponsors a scholarship competition for international students.
For the 2022/2023 academic session, proposals are sought for a wide range of research projects and grants to be carried out at the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ohio State University
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Ohio State University, USA: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Application deadline: March 2022
Eligibility Criteria For Ohio State University Scholarships and Fellowships 2022
To be considered for State University of Ohio Scholarships and Fellowships, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students interested in a Graduate course apply to study in university.
- Applicants must have good grades in relevant courses at a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research skills.
- Applicants must demonstrate knowledge of the English language.
- Applicants must commit to full-time study at the university.
Also Check Out: Amazon Future Scholarship For Engineering in Canada 2022
Application Process: Interested applicants for Ohio State University Scholarships and Grants 2022/23 must complete an online application before the application deadline. Applicants must submit the proposal and application documents in such a way that they contain the title of the project without the name of the applicant(s) and contain the following elements:
- Abstract of no more than 300 words.
- Narrative must not exceed five pages, double-spaced, 12 pt. (without references).
- Budget: Includes cost sharing, departmental grants, or other course development resources.
- Short resume, no longer than one page.
- A one-page letter of recommendation from a faculty advisor.