Global/International Breweries Management Trainee Program (2022)
Applications are currently being invited from suitably qualified candidates for the International Breweries Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2022, which aims to accelerate the careers of the brightest and most motivated graduates and nurture their talents by providing relevant experience early on.
International Breweries: We can only grow at the pace of our talent. This program will prepare you for an accelerated career at AB InBev. It is part of our quest to recruit, develop and retain people who are better than us. Be ambitious, curious, courageous and resilient, willing to take on difficult challenges and determined to achieve results.
Company/Organization: International Breweries Plc
Type of Program: Graduate Trainee Program
Duration: 12 months
Spaces: Not specified.
Intended for: Graduates/Postgraduates
Nationalities: Nationals of country of work location
Application deadline: not specified
- Qualified undergraduate (STEM preferred) and/or Postgraduate (PGDip) student in Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent ) advantageous.
- No more than 3 years total formal full-time work experience as of program start date. (Internship, job vacancies, fixed-term contracts and cooperative experiences are eliminated)
- Minimum grade (gross average) of 65% or higher in college
- Bachelor’s degree completed by entry (from an accredited university) within required time frame
- Legal work permit (full citizenship) in the country
- National Youth Service completed (applies to Nigerian citizens)
- Geographical Mobility: You may need to move to other locations during the 12-month apprenticeship program and must be willing to relocate throughout your career (valid passport required )
- Full command of English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to changing new systems where applicable) and Talent Requirements
How to Apply: Applications will only be accepted online. Rested and eligible candidates must: Click here to apply.
Also Read: Nigerian Brewery Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
Ad has listed minimum requirements.Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as shortlist criteria.Visit Website For More Info