UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship for Low Income Nations 2022/2023
Are you an international student from a low-income country? Interested in enrolling in an undergraduate course at University College London (UCL)? Then apply for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship 20222023.
The UCL Scholarship aims to enable and encourage low-income international students to pursue full-time study at UCL. The scholarship will provide more than 30 scholarships covering full tuition and upkeep for successful applicants.
Scholarship Provider: University College London
Type of Scholarship: Full Tuition
Host Institution(s): University College London
Scholarship Value: Full Tuition and Subsistence
Number of Scholarships: 30
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Undergraduate
Application deadline: April 29, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. with BST
Eligibility Criteria For UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
To be considered for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship 2022, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants can come from any country outside the UK.
- Applicants must be eligible to pay the overseas fee.
- Must be from a low-income background.
- You must have applied for admission to a full-time undergraduate course at UCL in 2022/23.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic ability.
Scholarship Value, Benefits, and Duration
- Up to 30 Scholarships are available for the 2022-23 academic session
- Ten (10) full tuition and living allowances; 20 full tuition.
- Available during normal program duration.
Also Check Out: Research Internship Program For OIST 2022 in Japan
Application Process: Interested applicants for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 should apply for admission to UCL to apply for the scholarship.
Applicants must log in to Portico with their usual credentials and click the View button for the “Active Application” they wish to request funding for.
On the application screen, click on ‘Grant’ from the menu at the top of the page and then find out what grants you are eligible to apply for by clicking ‘Review & Apply’ under ‘Available Grants’.Then click on the name of the program scholarship you wish to apply for.Visit Website For More Info