Ukrainian Scholarships Students in Germany 2022-2023
Scholarships for Ukrainian Students, Germany 20222023 are available for undergraduate programs.
The main aim of this scholarship is to support Ukrainian students at the TH Köln who are having economic problems in their country of origin due to the war, so that their studies and stay in Germany are not further jeopardized.
Scholarship values: Partial funding up to 861 EURO per month
Scholarship provider: Cologne University of Applied Sciences
Level of study: Undergraduate
Field of study: All subjects
Nationality: International students
Scholarships in: Germany
Application deadline: Open
Cologne students are eligible to apply:
- Ukrainian citizens with foreign educational qualifications* and
- Are enrolled at the TH Köln with the aim of obtaining a university degree and
- Have got into financial difficulties in their home country due to the war.
*These are Ukrainian students who obtained their higher education entrance qualification
- at a school abroad,
- at a foreign school in Germany or
- at a German school abroad
- or who supplemented their higher education entrance qualification at a foreign university with a German preparatory college.
Benefits of the scholarship:
The Cologne University of Applied Sciences awards a scholarship of 861 euros for up to 3 study months. However, depending on the availability of funds and the situation in Ukraine, an extension of the scholarship will be considered.
To apply, please email the following:
- Completed application form
- Cover letter – explaining why you have a special need
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Proof of special financial needs Yes, it is possible .
- Proof of financing for your studies (bank statements for the last 3 months. Copies of employment contracts/scholarship agreements, if applicable),
- Current certificate of enrollment,
- Copy of your residence permit,
- Copy of the passport page with your personal data.
If you have any questions about the scholarship or the application process, please contact Ms. Ohlsen in the International Affairs Office.Visit Website For More Info