University of Stockholm PhD Programme In Japan’s International Relations, Sweden 2022
Stockholm University PhD Position in Japan’s mediation, Sweden is open for International Students . The scholarship permits PhD level programm(s) within the field of mediation educated at national capital University.
Stockholm University PhD Position in Japan’s International Relations, Sweden is accessible to undertake PhD level programs at Stockholm University.
Scholarship Value: Absolutely funded
Scholarship Host: Stockholm University
Level of Study: PhD
Field of Study: International Relations
Nationality: International Students
Scholarships in: Sweden
Application Deadline: June
Check Out: SHELL Programme For Graduates 2022
Following subject are available to review below this scholarship program.
- International Relations
The national capital University can give an honest earnings package to the no-hit candidates for the tutorial year 2021/2022.
International students are eligible.
To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the subsequent criteria:
- A completed first-cycle programme in international relations or a similar programme of a minimum of ninety higher education credits, additionally as a completed second-cycle programme in mediation or a similar programme of a minimum of thirty credits, of that at least fifteen credits (or equivalent) shall carries with it freelance thesis work a second-cycle level (either sixty credit or a hundred and twenty credit Master’s thesis),
- An extra 60 credits from completed education with a theoretical specialisation in subjects relevant to the doctoral studies, or equivalent studies,
- Decent data of English to be ready to enjoy the third-cycle education.
To use for the opportunity, candidates should take admission in the PhD programme at national capital University. once that, they have to need to complete the applying via the web form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit all the subsequent documents:
- CV – degrees and different completed courses, work expertise and an inventory of degree projects/theses
analysis proposal describing:Här preciserar institutionen eventuella krav på omfattning och struktur, t.ex.which research task you would like to pursue inside the positionwhy and the way you would like to handle this research taskwhat causes you to appropriate for the project in question
- Degree certificates and grades confirming that you just meet the general and specific entry necessities (no quite half-dozen files)
- Degree projects/theses (no more than three files).
- Certificate in English adore a minimum of 550 credits on the take a look at of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL). This criterion doesn’t apply for college students who have completed their education at a Swedish university, wherever English proficiency could be a general eligibility requirement.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates should have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: you’ll demonstrate that you just meet land academic requirement through bound higher secondary (high school) studies, certain university studies, or AN internationally recognised English test.